Friday, November 15, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Darling Dayna: My beauty blog!

Since this is my first post, I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite products that I continue to purchase religiously...








Korres Lip Butter in Quince & Pomegranate - I am a huge fan of Korres, especially these lip butters. They are very hydrating and leave your lips super moisturized. The colors are not too sheer, so they leave your lips with a very attractive shiny tint. The color Quince is a sheer rose color, and the color pomegranate is a sheer coral color. If you are anything like me, you probably hate having to dip your fingers in lips products. These lip butters are certainly the only exception! I would definitely use these as my chapstick. 

Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Chocolate - This is my HOLY GRAIL eyeliner pencil. I was not familiar with this brand until I took a trip to Canada. I was shopping around for makeup and decided to try this. The color is amazing! I wanted an actual Brown eyeliner pencil. I hate buying eyeliner that is supposed to be brown but ends up being a dirty looking color or a muted brown. This color is very chocolate-y and does not smudge at all! Love it!!!


Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black - This has become one of my favorite mascara. Clinique is not a brand that I usually gravitate towards. I snatched this from my mom's makeup bag to try on and instantly loved it. It makes your lashes super long and full. It's also super black which is definitely a plus for me! 


EcoTools Full Eye Shadow Brush - My favorite brush for applying eye shadow all over the lids. The bristles are synthetic and really soft, and the handle is made out of bamboo. I love that EcoTools is earth-conscious. All of the products are cruelty free! Yay! 


E.L.F Lip Exfoliator - Who knew that a $3 beauty product could work so wonderfully! This is the best lip exfoliator. I love that it comes in lipstick form because, like I said before, I hate having to dip my finger in lip products. It is infused with vitamin e oil, shea butter, avocado oil and jojoba oil. This will leave your lips so smooth! 


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - I love love love Nars. I always buy products from Nars so when I purchased this I knew it would be great, but I didn't know it was going to be SUPER FANTASTIC AND AMAZING. You could use this as an under eye concealer and  to cover up any dark spots on your face. It blends in and conceals so well and isn't heavy at all. I wish Nars would put this in a big bottle and sell it as foundation.


Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub - Wow, what a mouthful! Lol. I really love this face scrub. It smells like a giant bowl of fresh strawberries, and it's made with real strawberry seeds! I like really grainy exfoliators, but this is still gentle enough for those of you with sensitive skin. 




Thanks for reading!

Plenty more posts coming soon!

-Dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment