Sunday, February 23, 2014

Products I Have Used Up!


1. Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner. This is hands down one of my favorite hair products. It's a blue leave-in hair conditioner from Paul Mitchel. It does wonders for my EXTRA DRY hair. Afterwards my hair is always soft and manageable but never greasy!
2. Formula 10.0.6 - So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser. I love this toner but it probably isn't for people with dry skin. My skin type is oily/acne prone and this toner strips away all oiliness so a good moisturizer is needed. It's really strong and may burn your face a little bit the first couple times you use it and it make my eyes water so if you have sensitive skin this DEFINITELY isn't for you. But...on the the plus side it shrinks pores so much!



3. Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser. I used up this cleanser but I don't think I would purchase this again. My tip to people who buy this is to poke a hole in the seal with a needle, otherwise a lot of product will spill out. This cleared up a few acne spots I had and then after about a month of using it gave me whiteheads and caused a big cyst to develop on my chin. (I have a love/hate relationship with Formula 10.0.6 because it works well for a while and then causes my skin to go cray-cray! I don't think I will be buying this product again either.)
4. Alaffia- African Black Soap. I decided to buy this because everyone has been raving about how great African black soap is for skin. I didn't think this was spectacular. I didn't notice a difference in my skin. Apparently African black soap is supposed to clear up acne and lighten dark spots; it didn't happen for me. I thought maybe I would try the kind that isn't liquid so I bought the big block of African black soap from Coastal Scents, which is super drying! African black soap doesn't do anything for me no matter what brand! What do you guys think?
5. DHC - Moisture Fruit Gel Cream. I absolutely love this product. It smells like a giant, delicious fruit bowl. I personally have to give it a few minutes to skin into my skin, but when it sinks in, my skin looks and feels amazing! It great for all skin types. It doesn't feel like a gel at all so it isn't sticky! And it;s packed with kiwi, apple, peach leaf, grapefruit and raspberry fruit extract! No wonder it smells so good!
6. DHC - Moisture Fruit Lotion. This is a super gentle toner so it is great for all skin types and it is alcohol free! It's super hydrating too! It contains the same 5 fruit extracts as the moisture fruit gel cream.
7. Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter. I know almost every beauty guru has tried this and fell in love. It smells AMAZING and makes my skin so soft. It isn't greasy like a lot of body butters and it is light so you don't have to spends hours trying to rub it into your skin! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment