Monday, December 2, 2013

My Current Skincare Routine


I just got back to school yesterday after what seemed to be a very quick Thanksgiving break, and I forgot my train case full of makeup at home! *insert dramatic faint here* So I apologize for the lack of blogs I'll be posting these next couple weeks! (Maybe it's a sign that I need to focus on studying) On the plus side I only have two weeks left of school until Christmas break and I'll be posting a lot more then. I couldn't leave you guys hanging though so I thought I'd share my current skincare routine.

Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash - All of you that haven't tried any products from Skyn Iceland need to jump on the bandwagon. I usually prefer gel over creamy cleansers, but I am hooked on this one! My face feels so refreshed every time I use it. It doesn't strip skin of its natural moisture which is wonderful for the wintertime. It is amazing a clearing breakouts; whether you have a lot or a little, you will see results. It also gives skin a beautiful glow. I use this first thing in the morning and at night.

DHC Moisture Fruit Lotion - This alcohol-free toner is really hydrating and it contains peach leaf, apple, raspberry, grapefruit and kiwi extracts. This is great for all skin types. I use this after I use my glacial face wash.

DHC Moisture Fruit Gel Cream - This moisturizer is really lightweight and hydrating at the same time.  Like the toner, it's formulated with five fruit extracts and it is amino-acid based. It takes a couple of minutes to absorb into skin! It's great at making skin soft, and the smell is AMAZING. It smells like a giant bowl of fresh cut fruits! I use this right after I use my toner.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub - I use this face scrub two times a week in place of my glacial face wash. This also smells amazing. It smells like strawberries. It's a gentle exfoliator, but it still get the job done!

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Clearing Mud Mask - Once a week I use this mud mask. I'm surprised it's so effective for such a cheap price. It seems as if I can actually feel all of the toxins being pulled out of my skin.

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - No need for my to buy any kind of makeup remover, this coconut oil literally takes off all of my makeup. I'll use this right before I wash my face at night if I wore makeup throughout the day. Coconut oil is so good for your skin...and hair...and food!!!

Home Health Castor Oil - I rub castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes every night before I go to sleep. It helps stimulate hair growth. So if you want thick eyebrows and long lashes, castor oil is definitely a must!



P.S. the candle is from Bath and Body Works in the scent Gelato! If heaven has a glorious scent, it's definitely this scent!




Happy December!

-Dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment